You are cordially invited to join our solidarity meeting to support the journalist Sabreen Diab and all the Palestinian journalists and journalists detained in Israeli prisons.
- Egyptian politician Hamdeen Sabahi (Cairo)
- Editor-in-chief of the Lebanese newspaper Al-Banna, former MP Nasser Kandil (Beirut)
- Head of the Badr Parliamentary Bloc in the Iraqi Parliament, Hassan Shaker Al-Kaabi (Baghdad)
- Member of the Syrian People's Assembly Khaled Al-Aboud (Damascus)
- Head of the Palestinian Prisoner Movement, Munir Mansour (Gaza)
- Director of the Office of the Bahraini February 14 Movement, Dr. Ibrahim Al-Aradi (London)
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Journalists Support Committee, Mr. Abdul Hafiz Moujab (Yemen)
Participants can also participate and present about the status of palestinian journalists detained in Israeli prisons and the repressive practices against journalists and media workers.
Date: Thursday, April 15th, 2021 at 21:00 Palestine Local Time
The seminar will be held via the Zoom app